NBNS3224: Obstetric and Gynaecology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Madam M, aged 28 years, is a primigravida of 12 weeks gestation. She was admitted to the ward because of threatened
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||NBNS3224: Obstetric and Gynaecology|
Madam M, aged 28 years, is a primigravida of 12 weeks gestation. She was admitted to the ward because of threatened abortion. She complained that she has vaginal bleeding for the past 2 days. After a few days in the ward, Madam M had an inevitable abortion. Dilatation & Curettage was performed on her, and she was allowed to be discharged.
Identify the complications of dilatation and curettage and describe the health education you would give Madam M related to self-care after discharge.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for reliable and professional online exam help? Look no further than Assignmenthelper.my! Our team of experienced and highly qualified tutors is dedicated to helping you achieve academic success. Whether you need help with a single exam or multiple exams, we have the expertise and resources to help you succeed. We understand the importance of academic success, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible support and assignment assistance. So why wait? Contact us today and let us help you achieve your academic goals!
Recent Solved Questions
- BBF2134: Financial Markets and Institutions Assignment, UITM, Malaysia Identify recent issues related to financial systems, financial services and products
- Computer Application Assignment, ICT, Malaysia Infinity College of Technology (ICT) provides sports facilities to be used not only by its students but also by the public
- TCP3151: Integrative Programming and Technologies Assignment, MMU, Malaysia Java’s main function invokes the first and second native methods and displays the ‘content of the sorted array
- Company Law Coursework, UKM, Malaysia The number of companies collapsing into insolvency in England and Wales has jumped by nearly 40% in a year
- Interior Architecture Essay, TU, Malaysia Explore the significance of either the mobile phone or social networking websites in the 21st Century
- Business Economic Case Study, SU, Malaysia The following table lists the cross-price elasticities of demand for several goods, where the percent quantity change
- Data Mining Case Study, UOM, Malaysia Association analysis is primarily frequency analysis performed on a transaction dataset
- SMP10803: You are planning to venture into one of the agribusinesses in the area in which you live Discuss 3 (THREE) major external forces that will impact your future business: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- Final Year Project Report malaysia To examine the two-way inflation-growth nexus across CPI sectors of Malaysia
- JFP463E: Finance Assignment, USM, Malaysia Conduct interviews with 5 investors/respondents to explore and understand their investment behavior