Introduction to Statistic Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||Introduction to Statistic|
a) Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity in a housing estate. The area consists of 20 blocks of double-story houses. Each block consists of 10 houses. A random sample of 5 blocks is selected. All the houses in each block are included as units in the sample.
i) State the population, sample, and sampling frame for the above study.
ii) State the variable of interest, type of variable, and scale of measurement for the above study.
iii) Name the sampling technique used in the study. Briefly explain how the sample will be selected using this technique.
iv) State the most suitable data collection method to be used for the study. Give one advantage of the suggested method.
b) Briefly define each of the following terms:
ii) Sampling frame
iii) Convenience Sampling
c) State the type of variable and scale of measurement of the following variables.
i) Customer service ratings at three fast-food restaurants
ii) Mobile broadband speed
iii) Models of computer
The following table presents the demand for IT Jobs in 2022
Present the above data using a cluster bar chart and give a brief comment on the chart obtained.
The monthly sales (RM ‘00) of Kreah shop in November are as follows:
68 55 55 70 30 47 55
i) Calculate the mean daily sales and standard deviation for the Kreah shop
ii) Find the modal value of the sales
iii) Use the appropriate measure to state the shape of the distribution
iv) Mean sales and the standard deviation for the Mastan shop are RM4500 and RM551 respectively. Which shop is more consistent in sales?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Assignmenthelper.my is the perfect online resource for completing your academic assignments quickly and accurately. Offering online exam help, you will be sure to get the high grade you’re aiming for without spending hours slaving away over your studies. Get reliable and cheap assignment help that you can guarantee will get you the grade you want.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBM204: Business Law Assignment, WOU, Malaysia Describe the jurisdiction of the Federal Court in Malaysia. Explain any THREE (3) ways in which a proposal can be revoked
- TSE2231: Software Engineering Fundamentals Home Work, MMU, Malaysia MMU has recently set up to provide state-of-the-art research facilities in Computer Science. Apart from students
- Law Equity & Trust Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia Leo Pedersen and Calvin Pedersen are brothers. In 2010, Leo left his job to set up Viking Oak Software Ltd
- Macroeconomics Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia International Monetary Fund (IMF) in their October 2022 publication reported that global economic activity is experiencing
- Identify the problem(s) related to the theme Provide background and supporting data: Blockchain Economics Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- PAD240 Government and Politics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia The Dewan Rakyat is the lower house of the bicameral Parliament, the federal legislature of Malaysia
- BER2013: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia You are required to produce a comparison study for at least 2 data structure/ algorithm by creating Java console application using modern tools
- KNC6083: Risk and Hazard Management in Energy Sector Assignment, UU, Malaysia Identify and explain the safety laws including the sub-parts of regulations
- BBM203: Business Statistics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia Explain the difference between paired and unpaired samples in a hypothesis testing procedure involving two sample means
- PGBM01: Financial Management and Control Assignment, UOS, Malaysia Relying only on accounting figures from Income Statement and Balance Sheet do not present the complete performance