Introduction to Statistic Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|Introduction to Statistic
a) Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity in a housing estate. The area consists of 20 blocks of double-story houses. Each block consists of 10 houses. A random sample of 5 blocks is selected. All the houses in each block are included as units in the sample.
i) State the population, sample, and sampling frame for the above study.
ii) State the variable of interest, type of variable, and scale of measurement for the above study.
iii) Name the sampling technique used in the study. Briefly explain how the sample will be selected using this technique.
iv) State the most suitable data collection method to be used for the study. Give one advantage of the suggested method.
b) Briefly define each of the following terms:
ii) Sampling frame
iii) Convenience Sampling
c) State the type of variable and scale of measurement of the following variables.
i) Customer service ratings at three fast-food restaurants
ii) Mobile broadband speed
iii) Models of computer
The following table presents the demand for IT Jobs in 2022
Present the above data using a cluster bar chart and give a brief comment on the chart obtained.
The monthly sales (RM ‘00) of Kreah shop in November are as follows:
68 55 55 70 30 47 55
i) Calculate the mean daily sales and standard deviation for the Kreah shop
ii) Find the modal value of the sales
iii) Use the appropriate measure to state the shape of the distribution
iv) Mean sales and the standard deviation for the Mastan shop are RM4500 and RM551 respectively. Which shop is more consistent in sales?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Assignmenthelper.my is the perfect online resource for completing your academic assignments quickly and accurately. Offering online exam help, you will be sure to get the high grade you’re aiming for without spending hours slaving away over your studies. Get reliable and cheap assignment help that you can guarantee will get you the grade you want.
Recent Solved Questions
- Economics Assignment, UITM, Malaysia Economics is the study of how society manages its scarce resources. Discuss the problem of scarcity in Malaysia
- Faculty of Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia To deliver 200 bags of brown rice at the price of RM 4000 to Tinggi Mini Market
- SBSF1103: Thinking Skill Essay, OUM, Malaysia A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company
- Construction Law Assignment, STU, Malaysia Explain to Fairuz the validity of the agreement and illustrate your answer with relevant cases under the law of contract
- Auditing Assignment, UMS, Malaysia ISA 700 (Revised), Forming An Opinion And Reporting On Financial Statements, deals with the auditor’s responsibility
- International Relations Dissertation, UITM, Malaysia: China has emerged as a major player in international affairs in the last few decades with global interests and the ability
- Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, SU, Malaysia Perkasa Bhd., a public company listed in the MAIN market of Bursa Malaysia, issued and paid-up capital at the beginning
- Business Statics Assignment, SU, Malaysia In 2004, ratings are compiled concerning the performance of new cars during the first 100 days of use
- Employment Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia Seb has been employed by Longton Water Company plc, Northampton, maintaining and repairing water pipes since
- MOSFET Circuits and Fabrication Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) is the backbone of modern electronics