SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING|
The purpose of the assignment is to expose learners to various problem-solving strategies and to enhance learners’ problem-solving and decision-making skills.
This is an individual assignment. You are required to prepare a report based on the case study below.
You got married last year and everything was fine. But after you had your first child, a problem strikes. Your spouse’s company is downsizing and will be closed down next month. You are a full-time housemaker and not earning any income. You and your family need to move from the house because the house that you are staying in is paid for by your spouse’s company. What should you do? Where will you move to and why? How are you going to survive with no job and no money?
Write a report consist of the following:
- Identify the issue (s)/problem(s) of the case.
- Apply the four stages in problem-solving discussed in Topic 4 to the case study above.
- Relate your decision-making process to the Evidence-Driven Decision-Making Cycle discussed in Topic 8.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
AssignmentHelper.My is the leading provider of online assignment writing help in Malaysia. We offer a wide range of services to help students with their assignments, from simple essay writing to complex thesis writing. Our team of experienced writers can handle any type of assignment like SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM-SOLVING, and our prices are very competitive. If you need help with your assignments, don't hesitate to contact us today.
Recent Solved Questions
- SBFS1103: Your Father-in-law has Just Passed Away and Your Spouse wants his/her Mother: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM
- BBCE3013: Analyze and describe clearly the proposed issue or problem using appropriate tools or any relevant materials such as graphs: MALAYSIAN ECONOMY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBEK1103: The purpose of this assignment is to develop learners’ ability to apply the concepts of demand, supply, and elasticity: Principles Of Microeconomics Assignment, OUM
- BBPB2103 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT assignment – OUM
- EER1001: What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?: Electrical Services for Facilities Assignment,TP, Malaysia
- OUMH1303: Describe Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Language in Expressing Formal: English For Oral Communication Assignment, OUM
- PGBM150: Students are required to submit their assignments through JIRA and Only assessments submitted through JIRA will be marked: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- CHE471: The rate of heat loss from a tank to the surrounding by convection and conduction is expressed: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BTW1042: Discuss whether the elements required to form a legally binding contract exist between Ben and Tim: Malaysian business law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- SMP10803: You are planning to venture into one of the agribusinesses in the area in which you live Discuss 3 (THREE) major external forces that will impact your future business: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UMP, Malaysia