HMEF5113 Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||HMEF5113: Statistics For Educational Research|
Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional “chalk and talk” method. The study involved 250 students from two schools in Kuala Lumpur.
- Generate a frequency count and histogram with normal distribution curveforPretest mathematics scores. Describe the frequency count and normal distribution curve.
- Generate a frequency count and bar chart to show the distribution of Family Income classification. Describe the frequency distribution output.
- What is random sampling? Using the HMEF5113 Dataset for Assignments 1 & 2 September 2021.sav, create a random sample comprising 100 cases from the 250students who participated in this experimental research. Using this random sample of 100 cases, the frequency procedure shows the distribution by Gender.
- Using the Posttest variable, create an ordinal-type variable with the following categories: (i) 20 marks and below, (ii) 21 to 40 marks, (iii) 41 to 60 marks, (iv) 61 to 80 marks, and (v) 81 marks and above. Show a frequency distribution table of the newly created ordinal-type Posttest category variable. Describe the frequency distribution table.
- Using the Pretest variable of students who participated in the experimental study, compute the following measures of central tendency: (i)Mean, (ii) Median, and (iii) Mode and the measures of a dispersion comprising (i)Range, (ii) Variance, and (iii) Standard deviation. Describe the output for measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion.
- Run a crosstabulation between the Gendervariable and the Posttest Category variable. Describe the crosstabulation findings.
- Run an exploratory data analysis of the Pretest and Posttestvariables. Describe the exploratory data analysis output.
- Describe how you would go about addressing missing values in a dataset when respondents failed to fill up their responses.
- Discuss the differences between parametric statistics and non-parametric statistics.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you're struggling with your HMEF5113 Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, let the experts at assignmenthelper.my help you. We have a team of experienced assignment helpers in Malaysia who can handle any type of assignment, big or small. And we're committed to providing the best possible service for doing your assignment, so you can be assured that you'll be happy with the finished product. So don't wait any longer, get in touch with us today and see how we can help you ace your assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology Dissertation, UMS, Malaysia Many organizations face challenges to motivate and foster commitment among their employees due
- Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia Strategic management is the ongoing planning, monitoring, analysis, and assessment of all necessities an organization
- EEEB3011: Microprocessor Other, UM, Malaysia One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus
- CBCT2203: Basic Concepts Of Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Today, Information and Technology development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena
- CHE61504: Engineering Fluid Mechanics Assignment, TU, Malaysia Create the dimensionless relationship and design of the airport wind anemometer
- Cybercrime Essay, SUC, Malaysia Master of Law Enforcement program by coursework. Candidates are expected to submit a project paper based on supervised
- Entrepreneurship Assignment, UUM, Malaysia The primary objective of this assignment is to access your understanding of the core concepts of entrepreneurship
- Treasure Management Essay, TARC, Malaysia Due to the multiplicity and complexity of non-financial and financial risks, as well as uncertainties to a bank
- Object Oriented Development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia Design and implement a Hostel Management System and the target users are admin and student
- BBF305/03 Investment And Portfolio Management Assignment WOU Malaysia Corus Berhad Is Interested To Invest In Bonds Currently, The Financial Manager Is Evaluating Both Bond A And Bond B