FIN263 Banking Operations Assignment Answers Malaysia
FIN263 Banking Operations course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills in banking operations. The course covers various topics such as the banking system in Malaysia, types of banking institutions, deposit-taking activities, lending activities, foreign exchange operations, and other related services. In this course, students will also be exposed to the latest developments and challenges in the banking industry. By the end of the course, students should have a good understanding of the banking operations in Malaysia.
Purchase cheap assignment answers of FIN263 Banking Operations from expert writers.
At assignmenthelper.my, we provide high-quality and original FIN263 Banking Operations assignment answers at an affordable price. We have a team of experienced and qualified writers who are experts in their respective fields. They are well-versed with the requirements of the course and can provide you with quality assignment solutions that will help you score high grades.
So, if you are looking for quality and affordable assignments, then look no further than assignmenthelper.my.
In this section, we are discussing some assignment activities. These are:
Assignment Activity 1: Apply the knowledge toward financial institutions and markets in Malaysia.
The Malaysian banking system is dominated by conventional banks, which offer a full range of banking services. There are also a few Islamic banks and foreign banks operating in the country. The central bank of Malaysia is Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM).
The main types of financial institutions in Malaysia are commercial banks, Islamic banks, development financial institutions, Investment banks, insurance companies, and pension funds.
- The commercial banks in Malaysia are categorized into two types: local commercial banks and foreign banks. The local commercial banks include public sector banks (PSBs), foreign-owned banks, and private sector banks (PSBs). As of December 2016, there were a total of 22 PSBs in Malaysia. The five largest banks in Malaysia by assets are Maybank, CIMB, Public Bank, RHB Bank, and AmBank.
- The Islamic banking system in Malaysia is governed by the Central Bank of Malaysia (BNM) and the Shariah Advisory Council (SAC). As of December 2016, there were a total of 15 Islamic banks in Malaysia with Maybank Islamic and CIMB Islamic as the largest players.
- Development financial institutions (DFIs) in Malaysia are specialized banks that provide financing for specific sectors of the economy such as small and medium enterprises (SMEs), agriculture, housing, and infrastructure. The three largest DFIs in Malaysia are SME Bank, Agrobank, and MIDF.
- Investment banks in Malaysia are involved in the underwriting and placement of new equity, debt, and hybrid securities issues as well as providing advisory services on mergers and acquisitions (M&As), corporate restructurings, and other corporate finance activities. The three largest investment banks in Malaysia are CIMB Investment Bank, Maybank Investment Bank, and RHB Investment Bank.
- Insurance companies in Malaysia are regulated by the Malaysian Insurance Commission (MIA). As of December 2016, there were a total of 107 insurance companies in Malaysia with AIA Berhad and Great Eastern Holdings Berhad as the largest players.
- Pension funds in Malaysia are managed by the Employees Provident Fund (EPF), which is the largest pension fund in the country. Other pension funds include the Malaysian Retirement Fund Inc. (MRF), the Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP), and the Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN).
Hire Writer For Custom Assignment Assistance
The Malaysian financial market includes the stock market, bond market, money market, and derivatives market.
- The stock market is operated by Bursa Malaysia, which is the largest stock exchange in Southeast Asia. As of December 2016, there were a total of 762 listed companies on Bursa Malaysia with a market capitalization of RM2.42 trillion.
- The bond market is operated by the Malaysian Government Securities (MGS) system, which is a centralized electronic trading platform for government securities and sukuk.
- The money market is used for the trading of short-term debt instruments with maturities of up to one year.
- The derivatives market is operated by Bursa Malaysia Derivatives, which offers futures and options contracts on a wide range of underlying assets including commodities, currencies, interest rates, and stock indices.
Assignment Activity 2: Demonstrate entrepreneurial skills through financial operations and services of banking institutions in Malaysia.
Malaysia is a country with a rapidly growing economy, and its banking sector is an important part of that growth. In order to demonstrate their entrepreneurial skills, Malaysian banks need to provide high-quality financial operations and services. They must be able to efficiently and effectively manage their assets, liabilities, and capital.
They must also be able to offer a wide range of financial products and services that meet the needs of their customers. Malaysian banks have been successful in meeting these challenges, and they are now among the leading banking institutions in the world. With their strong track record of success, Malaysian banks are well positioned to continue playing a major role in the country’s economic growth.
Pay & Get Instant Solution Of Assignmets and Essays By Malaysian Writers
Assignment Activity 3: Demonstrate social skills related to concepts, laws, and practices in banking operations.
In the banking industry, social skills are essential to success. From interacting with customers and clients to collaborating with colleagues, being able to effectively communicate and build relationships is key. There are a few key social skills related to banking operations that are especially important to know.
- First, it’s important to be able to explain concepts clearly. When dealing with customers, you need to be able to clearly explain policies, procedures, and products in a way that is easy to understand. This requires excellent communication skills as well as in-depth knowledge of banking concepts.
- Second, you need to be familiar with the laws and regulations governing banking operations. This includes compliance with anti-money laundering regulations and Know Your Customer requirements. Keeping up to date with the latest changes in legislation can be challenging, but it’s essential in order to avoid potential fines or penalties.
- Finally, it’s important to have strong networking skills. In the banking industry, business relationships are key. Whether you’re meeting with clients or attending industry events, being able to connect with others and build long-term relationships is essential for success.
By demonstrating social skills related to these key concepts, laws, and practices in banking operations, you can set yourself up for success in this dynamic industry.
Hire our native Malaysian writers to get the most innovative content for your academic assignments!
The assignment solution discussed above is based on FIN263 Banking Operations. This is just a sample answer and is not to be copied. If you need help with your assignments, please contact us.
Assignmenthelper.my is a professional assignment writing service provider that provides custom-written assignments to students in Malaysia. We have a team of experienced writers who are experts in a variety of subjects, and we can help you with any type of assignment you may have.
Whether you need a research paper, case study, or even a dissertation, we can provide high-quality work that will meet your expectations. All you need to do is say “do my assignment” and we’ll take care of the rest.
Our essay writing services are affordable and convenient, so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank. Contact us today to learn more about our services or place an order now!