BTEE3013: Communication Systems Principles Assignment, TARC, Malaysia Recent development in the Internet of Things (IoT) has enabled many devices, either fixed or portable to be interconnected
|University||Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)|
|Subject||BTEE3013: Communication Systems Principles|
Recent development in the Internet of Things (IoT) has enabled many devices, either fixed or portable to be interconnected for data exchange. A portable, low-powered digital device transmits and receives its 8-bit data at the rate of 100,000 data per second. Design a communication system that supports data communication between this type of device within a vicinity of 10 m. Identify the minimum signal-to-noise ratio (in Eb/No) required for the probability of error or Bit Error Rate (BER) to be less than 10‾⁷. State the standards that your design conforms to.
Construct a Simulink model based on your design and evaluate its performance. You should evaluate at least 2 modulation schemes and select the better one for this application. Justify your selection with BER plots, DER plots, and spectrum plots.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
At Assignment Helper MY, we understand that the BTEE3013 Communication Systems Principles assignment can be a challenging task. That's why we offer affordable and reliable online assignment services to help you achieve your academic goals. Whether you need help with online exam help, writing, or editing, our team of experts is here to help you.
Recent Solved Questions
- Operations Management Case Study, RVU, Malaysia How does Flextronics’ operations strategy help the company satisfy its customers and What specific operations competencies must Flextronics
- Accounting Assignment, UPM, Malaysia Tujuan tugasan ini adalah untuk meningkatkan kcholchan pclajar mernahamt transaksi transaksi perakaunan
- Law346: Company Law Assignment, UITM, Malaysia Ahmad, Badrul, and Combi formed a partnership business under the name of ABC & Associates
- Principles of Marketing Assignment, UMP, Malaysia Malay Aunty Selling Yau Char Kwai Speaks Fluent Cantonese, Netizens Praise Her For Being A True Malaysian
- Nursing Thesis, USM, Malaysia Physical restraint (PR) is the term used to describe limiting a patient’s motions and preventing them from moving around
- Genitourinary Case Study, IMC, Malaysia You are required to choose a case for a patient who suffered from a Genitourinary or Endocrine disease/disorder
- Principle of Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia Pilih mana-mana SATU rangkaian restoran di Malaysia yang anda kenali. Bandingkan pembuatan keputusan dalam
- PFS2143: Corporate Finance Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia Discuss from the journal and you can add other discussions from other sources to support your issues
- ELC501: English for Critical Academic Reading Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a dramatic loss of human life worldwide and presents an unprecedented challenge
- Service Marketing Assignment, SU, Malaysia To become more aware of critical aspects of the service encounter from a customer’s perspective