Contract Law Course Work, IIUM, Malaysia Our law of contract is widely seen as deficient in the sense that it is perceived to be hampered by the presence of an unnecessary
|University||INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA (IIUM)|
- Our law of contract is widely seen as deficient in the sense that it is perceived to be hampered by the presence of an unnecessary doctrine of consideration.” Lord Goff in White v Jones (1995). Discuss.
- Louis lives alone now that his wife has died. His niece, Beatrice, offers to move in and look after him but warns him that her husband, Charles, is worried that by so doing, they will later be unable to afford a house in the rising property market. Louis reassures them that, although his house is mortgaged, if she and Charles pay the mortgage installments, they will own the house on his death. On this basis, Beatrice and Charles move in. Beatrice, at her own expense, redesigns the living room at a cost of £3,000. Louis is delighted and tells her that he will pay her for her excellent work. He also visits James, to whom Charles owes £4,000, and offers him half the amount to waive the debt. James agrees and Louis pays him £2,000 in cash. Louis also asks Charles, who is a builder, to construct a new garden wall for £5,000. Charles agrees, but after a day tells Louis that, due to the cost of the special bricks he has specified, Charles cannot continue unless Louis pays him an extra £1,000 for the additional cost of materials. Louis agrees. Louis has recently visited his financial advisor, Pedro, who warns him that Beatrice and Charles are taking advantage of his generosity. Horrified, Louis asks Beatrice and Charles to leave and tells them that they will not receive a penny of his money. To add to their woes, James is now demanding the remaining £2,000 from Charles.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Assignment Helper MY offers specialized online assignment help in Malaysia, specifically tailored for Contract Law Course Work. Our expert writers have extensive knowledge in this field, ensuring that your coursework is handled with expertise and precision. We prioritize delivering plagiarism-free, original content that adheres to your instructions and guidelines. With our prompt and efficient service, you can rely on us to meet your coursework deadlines and achieve the grades you desire. Besides, this you also hire our experts for Programming Assignment Help.
Recent Solved Questions
- Principal of Economy Assignment, SU, Malaysia The presentation of the Budget 2023 by the Prime Minister of Malaysia. Various government initiatives for the welfare
- BBM208: Business Ethics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia Describe the details of the Theranos scandal. Discuss whether or not Elizabeth Holmes should be held responsible
- SBFS1103: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia You are required to write a report about your own personal problem and propose a solution to the problem
- Project Cost Auditing Assignment, UITM, Malaysia Discuss an issue/ problem/ process improvement that occurs in the current construction project
- Healthcare Research Paper, IMC, Malaysia Nurses are the backbone of the healthcare industry. Nurses’ roles as patient advocates and skilled care providers will never
- BBM102: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia Consider Figure 1 below, which depicts the rubber market in Malaysia At the initial market equilibrium
- CSS3133: Knowledge Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia DDS Technologies Sdn. Bhd. is an up-and-coming information technology services company in Malaysia
- Algorithms and Data Structure Assignment, UTM, Malaysia Analyse general problem-solving strategies and algorithmic paradigms, and apply them to solving new problems
- DCP5101: Program Design Assignment, MMU, Malaysia I need a standalone console application that can keep track of my restaurant sales. Customers will typically order food and drinks
- LAW60104: Business Law Case Study, TU, Malaysia On 14th February 2023, Peter advertised his BMW car which was actually worth RM80,000 for sale for RM66,000