ECO2103: Principles of Microeconomics Essay, IIU, Malaysia The global spread of covid-19 impacts all the industries throughout the world
|University||INTI International University (IIU)|
|Subject||ECO2103: Principles of microeconomics|
i) The global spread of covid-19 impacts all industries throughout the world. However, some industries profited during these trying times. Analyze the effectiveness of the industries during this crisis in Malaysia. Using the knowledge of ‘demand and supply, explain why some industries can make a profit and be successful while some failed in Malaysia.
ii) Assume that there are two critical industries in Malaysia, one being the petroleum industry (inelastic DD) and another car industry (elastic DD). Using the knowledge of ‘elasticity demand’, explain how would you increase the revenue of each industry? Demonstrate the method you employ to enhance the saleability of the product in each industry.
iii) Assume that there was no covid 19 incident and that the tourism industry was doing fine in Malaysia. In this case, the Malaysian government decided to apply a sales tax on tourism sales. Using simple illustrations, explain the impact of the sales tax on the seller, buyer, and the government.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Recent Solved Questions
- UBM599 Digital Workforce Report, UTM, Malaysia Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling
- DPA40113: COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING 2 Assignment, PM, Malaysia Display whether the company should buy or continue to manufacture the components
- CT0473M: Big Data Analytics & Technologies Assignment, APU, Malaysia Solid Protect Sdn. Bhd. is a leading company that utilizes state-of-the-art cybersecurity technology to safeguard
- Principle of Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia Business knows that they cannot appeal to all buyers in their markets or at least not to all buyers in the same way
- Faculty of Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia Analysis and discussion on the financial performance and Basically your financial performance analysis comprise of horizontal
- Managerial Economic Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia What is the maximum amount you would pay for an asset that generates an income of $150,000 at the end of each
- MOS639: Occupational Safety and Health Assignment, AeU, Malaysia Mr. Butch Clas, HR Director for SEA and ANZ at Dow Chemical, found out how healthcare and wellbeing initiatives help
- MKTG3040: Services Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia You are required to select an experience when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company from ONE category of the industry
- Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia A student class has the following properties: Data Member Sample Data ID 2345, 4001 scores 56, 87, 0, 70 grade ‘A’, ‘B’. Methods public int getId()
- Analysis of Iot Threats and Attacks Thesis, UiTM, Malaysia In the context of the Internet of Things (IoT) and cybercrime, it is common practice to erroneously confine the nomenclature