EMOM5103 Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia enable the student to demonstrate their understanding and skills in the change management plan process to resolve the issue in managing the change
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||EMOM5103: Change Management|
The purpose of this assignment is to enable the student to demonstrate their understanding and skills in the change management plan process to resolve the issue in managing the change.
TASK 1 (DOCUMENTATION)
Every leader must bring difficult news to their workers from time to time. Plan for the rollout to take longer than you think is appropriate if you want it to go smoothly. Equip all levels of management with the knowledge to clarify the situation so that no one is caught off guard. Even when companies are doing well, organisational, and systemic change is inevitable, and acquisitions, reorganisations, or policy changes may hurt people’s employment, causing anxiety, frustration, or sadness.
Choose an organisation that suits your current working field such as manufacturing, oil and gas, construction, etc. Assume ONE change will be made to your project team. You are required to submit a report to your top management regarding your planning and development of the change plan of your selected organisation. The change plan should consist of:
a. Introduction: Explain your organisation’s background, core business, (product or services), organisation chart and existing /and future projects.
- Explain what change will be made.
- Propose the implementation plan. Explain what needs to be changed and how it can be done to secure improved performance and effectiveness for your project/organization.
- Describe the personal qualities required to handle change with confidence.
- Provide a clear and attractive chart to show a process of how to inform your team of forthcoming organizational change.
TASK 2 (VIDEO PRESENTATION)
Prepare a video presentation in FIVE (5) MINUTES about “What is the Hard Side of Change Management during Covid-19 Pandemic”.Capture a video presentation of yourself with the slide presentation and upload it upon submission. You are required to upload this assignment in the form of a file in mp4 format (not to exceed 400MB). Please submit in a separate file for this Task 2 only.
- Draft Your Content: Know What to Present.
- Consistent Format: Avoid Confusion
- Less Text: A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words
- Make sure you have a good conclusion. It helps to repeat your main points and summarise your findings.
- The presentation is very short so try to make two or three very good points and you need to make sure that you only use the information that you need to support and clarify those points.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you finding it difficult to write an assignment for EMOM5103 Change Management Course from OUM, Malaysia? Look no further than our experienced and skilled writers at Assignmenthelper.my! We offer assignment help in Malaysia for all levels of students – undergraduates, postgraduates and doctoral candidates. We provide you with custom assignment help that is tailored to your specific educational requirements and needs. Our writers are experienced in all topics related to Change Management and can write assignments on any subject matter. So, if you are stuck on a particular topic or having difficulty understanding the concepts, we can provide you with your assignment writing help.
Recent Solved Questions
- Management Decision Making Essay, UON, Malaysia How managers identify the information needed to make decisions and how that information is analyzed
- BBRC4103: The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business: Research Methodology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Nursing Thesis, USM, Malaysia Physical restraint (PR) is the term used to describe limiting a patient’s motions and preventing them from moving around
- ENG1090: Foundation Mathematics Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Radioactive materials, such as Plutonium-239, Radium-226, and others, decay exponentially. The amount of radioactive material
- CSEB2113: Programming 1 Assignment, TNU, Malaysia Write C++ statements to perform the following tasks: Declare a variable name my Class of type integer in an array form with size 20
- Financial Assignment, TARC, Malaysia I know much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM 250 at the end of five years
- Counseling Assignment, UM, Malaysia Seiring dengan era globalisasi sekarang, profesion perguruan memainkan peranan yang penting dalam
- Principle of Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia Pilih mana-mana SATU rangkaian restoran di Malaysia yang anda kenali. Bandingkan pembuatan keputusan dalam
- Genitourinary Case Study, IMC, Malaysia You are required to choose a case for a patient who suffered from a Genitourinary or Endocrine disease/disorder
- Nursing Assignment, AeU, Malaysia Mr. Raman, a 54-year-old man was brought to the emergency department with unconscious level and increased respiratory