Human Resources Management Thesis, UTM, Malaysia I have decided to conduct a study on occupational stress and work-life balance in the private sector
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||Human Resource Management|
For the research. I have decided to conduct a study on occupational stress and work-life balance in the private sector. From the Meta-analysis, I had planned, the independent variables were occupational stress and work-life balance as dependent variables.
Work-life balance is the practice of prioritizing both personal and professional tasks. It refers to the level of a person’s life when work-related activities are present at home. Maintaining a healthy work-life balance is not only important for health and relationships, but it can also improve your employee’s productivity, and ultimately performance.
Stress is about the reactions people have to face based on the situations. These reactions are not the same from person to person. Some stress is expected and can be a positive force in our lives. In fact, work-related stress is a growing problem around the world that affects not only the health and well-being of employees but also the productivity of organizations.
Occupational stress refers to the ongoing or progressing stress an employee experiences due to the responsibilities, conditions, environment, or other pressures of the workplace. There are several types of occupational stress, such as the individual employee, job role, workload, and more.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Assignmenthelper.my is the perfect solution for essay help! Our experienced team of essay writers provides comprehensive assistance for essay writing needs, regardless of the subject or essay complexity. All our assignment writing services are budget-friendly and make sure that your professor’s expectations are met.
Recent Solved Questions
- Business Strategy and Leadership Assignment, ASB, Malaysia Multiple problems confront an organization in a fiercely competitive business climate. This means that a company’s
- Association between food insecurity and cognitive function among older adults Research Paper, UOS, Malaysia What is the association between cognitive functioning and food insecurity in the Malaysian older population aged 60 years and above
- Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia To deliver 200 bags of brown rice at the price of RM 4000 to Tinggi Mini Market
- Animal Crossing Assignment, UPM, Malaysia New Horizons (ACNH) and how it affects their communicative anxiety when interacting with other players
- DEE20033 Digital Electronics Report PM Malaysia The SR flip-flop, also known as an SR Latch, can be considered as one of the most basic sequential logic circuits possible
- Science Research Paper, UM, Malaysia Corrosion is generally understood to be the destruction of a metal by the action of corrosive agents
- CSS3133: Knowledge Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia DDS Technologies Sdn. Bhd. is an up-and-coming information technology services company in Malaysia
- Health Insurance Home Work, UUM, Malaysia The aspect of medical insurance or health insurance has gained immense popularity within the last few years
- Law Equity & Trust Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia Leo Pedersen and Calvin Pedersen are brothers. In 2010, Leo left his job to set up Viking Oak Software Ltd
- Economic Principles and Issues Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia In the study of microeconomics, the understanding of Price Elasticity of Demand is paramount to the strategy