Programming Principle and Techniques Assignment, UIU, Malaysia You are working as a software engineer in a retail company named Auni Store Sdn Bhd. Your manager asked you to solve a programming
|UNITAR International University (UIU)
|Programming Principle and Techniques
You are working as a software engineer in a retail company named Auni Store Sdn Bhd. Your manager asked you to solve a programming problem that would calculate the final price of all items that are sold. The total number of items to be calculated is 10 items. The rate of profit margin that will be imposed on the goods that are sold will be as follows:
Gross price = Price of the item before going out to the market
Profit margin = Price increment with a certain percentage level based on the gross price
Net price = The new price after the profit margin was imposed
- If the price of the item is LESS than or EQUAL to RM50, the net price will be THREE percent of the gross
- If the price of the item is MORE than RM50 but LESS than or EQUAL to RM100, the net price will be FOUR percent of the gross
- If the price of the item is MORE than RM100 but LESS than or EQUAL to RM200, the net price will be FIVE percent of the gross
- If the price of the item is MORE than to RM200, the net price will be TEN percent of the gross
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Based on the above problem:
- Analyze the problem to identify input, process, and These items will be used in designing an algorithm.
- Write a pseudocode.
- Draw a flow chart.
- Produce a tracing table to show the project.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for cheap assignment helpers for your Programming Principles and Techniques assignment? Assignment Helper My is here to assist you! Our team of expert programmers offers affordable and reliable assignment help tailored to your specific requirements. Whether it's solving complex coding problems, implementing algorithms, or debugging programs, our skilled professionals will deliver high-quality solutions. And for those pursuing a Diploma in Business Administration at LUC, Malaysia, check out our dynamic BMNG254 assignments designed to enhance your learning adventure. Unveil your potential with UIU today! Trust Assignment Helper My for affordable programming assignment assistance and excel in your studies without breaking the bank.
Recent Solved Questions
- Pharmacy Practice Assignment, USM, Malaysia Prevalence and risk factors of metabolic syndrome among Malaysians, impact of educational interventions on the knowledge of the risk factors
- BBM208/05: Business Ethics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia Mr. Musk opened his California factory this week in defiance of local orders He has also criticized the response to the pandemic
- Management Accounting Techniques Assignment, UTIM, Malaysia Capital Investment becomes a crucial investment decision in an uncertain economic environment needs to be made
- Critical Thinking Communication Assignment, UMS, Malaysia The authors sought to understand the types of parent involvement that teachers, parents, and students believe affect
- Economics Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Draw supply and demand diagrams to illustrate sequential changes in the domestic market for Hainanese chicken rice in Singapore
- Cognitive Development Assignment, AeU, Malaysia Creativity can manifest in many ways in children, depending on their interests and abilities. Some children may have a talent
- MPU2313: Entrepreneurship Assignment help, CUM, Malaysia Why you said that he/she (the entrepreneur) falls under the chosen type.
- PGBM156: Strategic Management in an International Context Assignment, UOS, Malaysia: Required to briefly explain what this assessment is all about and what you will be addressing in this assessment
- TBE101/03: Building Materials Report, WOU, Malaysia Metals are commonly employed in the building and construction industry due to their inherent qualities
- Teaching and Learning Assignment, TU, Malaysia Teachers play a crucial role in supporting students to continuously upgrade their knowledge and skills through effective