Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia Students are required to look through the given articles in HLMS and choose one of the topics which they are comfortable
|University||HELP University (HU)|
|Subject||Bachelor of Economics|
- Students are required to look through the given articles in HLMS and choose one of the topics which they are comfortable with.
- Kindly take note that there is NO need for the students to perform analysis or to deal with tabulation of data, graphical illustration, and model formulations.
- Because the number of words for this assignment is 1000 words, there is a NEED for students to discuss theories related to the chosen topic (at least 3 theories) and related references (3 references) including the main reference of the article.
Main article (Keyword: FDI), pick up 3 articles or references that have the same keyword.
Additional 3 articles – for comparison analysis (matching and mismatching)
- Students are required to read through the overall segmentation of the article to detect the tone of presentation, and the type of language that the scholars have utilized within the selected article after they are done with the selection of the article. The reading is a must for the students to evaluate the uniqueness and weaknesses of the paper.
- Answers should be typed in essay format, complete with tables, and relevant graphical visualization where appropriate. Font type: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line spacing: Double Lines.
- You are expected to use theories from your textbooks, journal articles, newspaper reports, and other wider readings. It must be relevant to the subject of International Economics. All sources and quotations must be attributed and referenced to avoid plagiarism.
- You are expected to be more critical when you are discussing the consistencies and contradictions of the facts with relevant theories.
- You are expected to avoid the references on Investopedia, Trading Economics, Tutor.net, and Wikipedia. Please refer to sites like News Straits Times, The Star, Financial Times, Business Insider, The Economist, etc.
- You are required to submit the soft copy of the assignment – a complete set of write up (single file) to HLMS through the given submission link. Do not include the cover page in the file. Please include the marking rubrics in the list.
- The write-up must have a heading that contains the details like Full Name, ID, and Title of assignment.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for a reliable and affordable assignment writing service in Malaysia? Look no further than Assignmenthelper.my! We are a team of experienced writers who can help you with all your economics assignment needs, whether you're studying for your bachelor's degree or your master's degree. We understand the unique challenges that come with studying economics, and we're here to help you every step of the way. We offer a range of services, including custom essay writing help, research paper writing, and even dissertation writing. No matter what your specific needs are, we're confident that we can help you succeed. Contact us today to learn more about our services or to get started on your next economics assignment!
Recent Solved Questions
- Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Financing of Terrorism Practices Assignment, ICTA, Malaysia Describe the breaches of US sanctions committed by ABC in respect of the three (3) sanctioned countries
- Problem Solving and Programming Assignment, UM, Malaysia Write a C++ program that obtains the following values from the user: An integer number A floating point number A string value
- COMP1030: Write an ARM assembly program to implement the Breadth First Search: Systems Architecture Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- Carefully examine each of your three options: Introduction To Management Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- Telecommunications Research Paper, APU, Malaysia Based on an article from Outlook India dated August 2022, experts believe that 5G technology is the perfect technology
- DGM40102: Plant Maintenance Report, PM, Malaysia Apply the fundamentals of plant maintenance knowledge in related industries. Perform the plant maintenance working flow
- BBF201: Introduction To Financial Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia In order to prepare to send his child to a medical school in the future, Encik Ishak wants to accumulate RM1.5 million
- KT24403 Operating Systems Assignment, UMS, Malaysia There are N philosophers and N forks, the philosophers represent processes and forks represent resources
- Global Sourcing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia At its 335th Session, the Governing Body of the ILO decided to convene a technical meeting on the future of work
- KNC6063: Energy And Environment Law And Policy Assignment, UMS, Malaysia Explain the relevant energy and environmental policies or related acts applied to the energy management for a chemical factory