Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia The Malaysian bond market will remain one of the world’s most advanced project financing markets in the world
|University||Multimedia University (MMU)|
The Malaysian bond market will remain one of the world’s most advanced project financing markets in the world. This is due to the existing ecosystems whereby regulators, issuers, and subscribers work efficiently with each other. “The Malaysian bond market is resilient.
In fact, we have already seen an increase of 45 percent in the supply of bonds in the first half of this year, in comparison to the same period last year. Year to date, we are already seeing an issuance of RM51.6 billion as of July 2017, when the total issuance of the whole of 2016 was at RM77.5 billion,” she said.
“The market is quite flushed with liquidity and we are expecting that there will be between RM80 billion to RM90 billion of bond issuances for the full year 2017, thus surpassing that of 2016,” Masliza said.
i) Generally discuss the bond market in Malaysia. Moody’s, Fitch’s, and Standard and Poor’s are three prominent bond rating agencies in the contemporary world.
ii) Identify and briefly elaborate on the task of 2 Malaysia Rating Agencies.
iii) Malaysian bond market generally can be subdivided into conventional and Islamic bonds. Identify and provide 1 example for each of the conventional and Islamic bonds in the Malaysia bond market. Elaboration on each example is essential.
iv)What are the major differences between conventional and Islamic bonds in Malaysia?
v) Discuss the reason(s) that made Malaysia become one of the most successful Islamic Bond markets in the World.
vi) Recommendations for further improvement (development) for the Malaysian bond market.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Students often find it challenging to write quality essays, especially when they don't have the time or resources to do so. If you're looking for a Malaysian essay writer who can help you craft engaging and well-written essays, look no further than Assignmenthelper.my! With our assignment help Malaysia, you can rest easy knowing that your essays will be completed by highly experienced and qualified writers.
Recent Solved Questions
- BPMM1013: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UUM, Malaysia What would you like to do to increase the average monthly revenues by more than 20%? Justify your choice
- Bachelor in Islamic Finance Assignment, MSU, Malaysia What disclosures are made about the ICM instruments that the IFI reported in the financial statement
- BIS3043: Critical Appreciation of Drama Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia Explain two of the character flaws of Oedipus and Explain whether Oedipus is trapped by the fate designed
- Technology and Multimedia Design Case Study, TU, Malaysia Your multimedia company is hired by the Ministry of Education Malaysia (MOE) to produce educational applications
- Cognitive Development Assignment, AeU, Malaysia Creativity can manifest in many ways in children, depending on their interests and abilities. Some children may have a talent
- Project Management Thesis, AeU, Malaysia Identification of the key aspects of the business literature to underpin the study
- BBPW3103: Financial Management 1 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Select any Three companies listed in the consumer products and services sector, on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia
- BNNS6123: Infection and Inflammation in Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia COVID-19 is a recently evolving communicable disease caused by novel strains of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- Critical Thinking Communication Assignment, UMS, Malaysia The authors sought to understand the types of parent involvement that teachers, parents, and students believe affect
- Master of Policy Sciences Assignment, CU, Malaysia Students are required to extract data on the performance of a country in terms of sustainability policies and management practices