Public relations Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia You need to find a news story in the media that discusses (explicitly or implicitly) the effects of public relations
|University||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
You need to find a news story in the media that discusses (explicitly or implicitly) the effects of public relations in some area of business, non-profit, or government. The article may have appeared in a newspaper, magazine, trade publication, broadcast media outlet (with content posted online), or another regularly updated format, in print or electronic format. It must be dated within the past 12 months. Longer pieces (one or more full pages, or complete broadcast news stories) will lend themselves better to this assignment. You are responsible for choosing an item that will allow you to complete the assignment as described below. Your analysis of the article or broadcast should include the following sections:
- PART 1: SUMMARY
Summarize the subject of the news article or broadcast, briefly describing the situation it recounts. The summary should take no more than 1-2 paragraphs.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
- PART 2: PROFESSIONALISM
Explain whether the piece’s depiction of public relations corresponds to that of a profession. Does the article or broadcast portray public relations as meeting the criteria for a profession as defined in the class and the readings, or not? In what ways? Give specific examples.
- PART 3: CATEGORIES OF PR
Use the categories which you can find in your textbook to identify what types of public relations tasks are described in the article or broadcast. Make sure to support your argument with examples from the news item itself.
- PART 4: ROLES AND CONCEPTS OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
Use the definitions in the first chapter of the book and class notes to identify the public relations roles and concepts implied or explicitly mentioned in the article or broadcast. If no specific mentions are made, consider what types of public relations functions would or should typically be involved in a situation such as the one described. Roles and concepts to think about include, for example:
- Media Relations
- Employee / Member Relations
- Community Relations
- Public Affairs
- Government Affairs
- Issue Management
- Financial Relations
- Industry Relations
- Development/ Fund-raising
- Multicultural relations/workplace diversity
- Special Events
- Marketing communication
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Assignment Helper Malaysia offers UTAR Malaysia students the best assignment help for their Public Relations projects. Our team of experts includes highly skilled writers and professionals with experience in the field of Public Relations. We provide comprehensive and detailed writing services that cover all aspects of Public Relations assignments. Our services include conducting research, drafting ideas, preparing outlines, proofreading, editing and formatting. We also provide thesis writing help in Malaysia for students who are preparing their thesis in this field.
Recent Solved Questions
- STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia A random sample of employees was selected from three different types of stores at the mall and their ages were recorded
- Programming and Data Structures Assignment, APU, Malaysia I need to create an OO program to implement the following Data Structure language for Double Linked List using C++
- CHE5884: Process modelling and optimization’s Case Study, MUM, Malaysia Calculate the hourly feed rate of the feedstock for the plant to produce the product assigned to your group
- Introduction to C Programming Assignment, UON, Malaysia Explain the essential facts, concepts, principles, strategies, and theories relating to Information Technology applications
- MHRD510: Global Human Resource Management Assignment, HU, Malaysia As ﬁrms increase their levels of international activity, their organizational structures and Human Resource Management
- BBSB4103: Cross Cultural Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia The ideological power of the jury system should not be underestimated. It represents the ordinary person’s
- BTW1042: Malaysian business law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Discuss whether the elements required to form a legally binding contract exist between Ben and Tim
- Integrated Marketing Communication Assignment, IIU, Malaysia If you were the brand manager for Kraft salad dressing, which obstacles to implementing the key integrated marketing
- SIQ3004: Mathematics of Financial Derivatives Assignment, UM, Malaysia Discuss the moneyness of your call and put warrants based on the latest date of your data. If your call and put warrants
- Business Economic Case Study, UNM, Malaysia Consider a firm facing conventional technology with U-shaped