BPMM1013: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UUM, Malaysia What would you like to do to increase the average monthly revenues by more than 20%? Justify your choice
|University||Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)|
|Subject||BPMM1013: Principles of Marketing|
- What would you like to do to increase the average monthly revenues by more than 20%? Justify your choice.
- Your business partner suggests defining the Brownies Letopss market to understand who might want your brownies cookies and have the means to buy them. Based on the information provided, how do you want to segment the market? Choose the response and explain it.
- Based on the segmentation selected in the previous question, which group of customers do you intend to target as the primary segmentation of Brownies Letopss? Choose the response and explain it.
- A competitor launched a new brownie cookie flavor targeting health-conscious customers. The decision impact you significantly, reducing your average monthly revenue by more than 15%. Based on your experience, in which segments do you want to focus on combating this? Justify your choice.
- Based on the selected target in the previous question, your monthly revenue moderately increase to +8.5%. What would you like to do to increase the monthly average? Justify your choice.
- Your business partner suggests repositioning the Brownies Letopss by creating a unique selling proposition. Based on your experience, which positioning is a compelling, unique selling proposition? Justify your answer.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Recent Solved Questions
- Strategic Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia From your google search, suggest a video that explains the importance of morals, integrity, and ethics in running a corporation
- Malaysian Legal System Assignment, UM, Malaysia Walaupun Perlembagaan Persekutuan merupakan undang-undang tertinggi negara, namun ia masih boleh dipinda tertakluk
- Palm Oil & Oleochemicals Course Work, CU, Malaysia The Oil Palm was first introduced in Malaysia in the early 1870s, as an ornamental plant. In 1917, the first commercial
- CV81: History of Psychology Assignment, KU, Malaysia You are to write a rather lengthy email to your juniors in the BSc Psychology degree program
- Strategic Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia Identify and discuss e-Pay Malaysia’s entrepreneurial orientation/behavior. Your discussion should include the dimensions
- Basic Agriculture Economic Assignment, SU, Malaysia Agriculture has always been one of the most important economic sectors in our country. Despite its relatively small contribution
- International Finance Assignment, MU, Malaysia Malaysia is the 19th largest export economy in the world and the 25th most complex economy according
- Criminal Law Assignment, GIC, Malaysia Identify the case is heard in which court, the presiding judge, the prosecutor, and the defense counsel
- CSC2773: Local Area Networking Technologies Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia The board director of Cekap Memandu Institute is looking forward to the possibility of connecting all places
- CBC3013: Principles of Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia Explain the roles and responsibilities of management. Explain management principles and the tasks of managers