EEEB3011: Microprocessor Other, UM, Malaysia One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus
|University||University of Malaysia (UM)|
One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus.
You are required to propose and design a lab door passcode locking system using PIC18 with the following criteria:
1) The door locking mechanism will be a motorized lock.
2) The locking system should have a total of 9 passcode/security code inputs
and you are required to set a minimum of 4 input combinations as the passcode/security code.
3) The system should have options to set a new passcode and a master
passcode to reset any previous passcode.
4) In the initial state, use LEDs/Buzzer to indicate the system is in “STANDBY”
mode before the password is set.
5) Once the passcode is set, the locking mechanism will lock the door and
use 12V DC Lamp and Buzzer to indicate the system is in “LOCK” mode.
6) When the correct passcode combination is entered, the locking
mechanism will open and use LEDs/Buzzer to indicate the system is in
7) When an incorrect password is entered, there should be an alarm. The
number of attempts allowed and how the alarm should work is up to
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
You may use buttons/keypads for your passcode inputs and a DC motor as your motorized lock. You MUST use a relay to turn the 12V DC Lamp ON and OFF.
Design the entire layout with your proposed system using the PTK40A Training kit. You are required to utilize I/O ports, interrupt, and timers as a compulsory component of your project. Please be as creative as possible in designing your project. Please refer to the guideline for mini project report in Brighten. TWO (2) students in a group.
Get Help By Expert
Explore a world of academic excellence with AssignmentHelper.my! Your gateway to top-notch education support at University of Malaysia (UM), our services encompass a wide array of subjects, including EEEB3011: Microprocessor. From TMA to individual and group assignments, we cater to every academic need. Worried about Risk and Hazard Management Assignments? Fret not, as our dedicated team of experts is here to guide you. As a leader in Assignment Help in Malaysia, we also specialize in essay writing services, ensuring your success while you focus on UNITEN's Smart Campus initiatives. Elevate your learning experience with AssignmentHelper.my today.
Recent Solved Questions
- BCT654: Innovation Project Thesis, UiTM, Malaysia High NRW (Non-Revenue Water) Rates Water produced by treatment facilities but not delivered to consumer houses because
- Nueral Crest Cells Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Jelaskan konsep etika dan peradaban yang diamalkan dalam konteks Malaysia sebagai pelajar bagaimanakah anda mengaplikasikanya
- Marketing Analysis Case Study, TU, Malaysia At its founding in 1906, Planters Peanut Company sold one nut type. Historically, peanuts were viewed as food
- NBHS1213: Anatomy and Physiology 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Discuss the urinary system and its components from the perspective of anatomy and physiology
- HMEF5113 Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional
- BNNS 6274: Orthopaedic and Neurovascular Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia Malaysia has a higher prevalence rate of osteoporosis. The prevalence of osteoporosis is projected to be higher
- CBLX3103: INTRODUCTION TO LINUX Assignment, OUM, Malaysia The purpose of this assignment is to gain experience on the requirements of hardware, software and devices for Linux operating system
- BER2013: Algorithm Design And Analysis Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia You are required to produce a comparison study for at least 2 data structure/ algorithm by creating Java console application using modern tools
- NBBS1313: Psychology and Sociology for Nurses Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Describe the basic psychological and sociological concepts and theories to recognize the appropriate critical approaches
- MLL207e: Comparative Study of Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesia Assignment, SUSS, Malaysia Huraikan secara kritis sejarah perkembangan Bahasa Indonesia dan Bahasa Melayu dalam kurun ke-20