EEEB3011: Microprocessor Other, UM, Malaysia One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus
|University||University of Malaysia (UM)|
One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus.
You are required to propose and design a lab door passcode locking system using PIC18 with the following criteria:
1) The door locking mechanism will be a motorized lock.
2) The locking system should have a total of 9 passcode/security code inputs
and you are required to set a minimum of 4 input combinations as the passcode/security code.
3) The system should have options to set a new passcode and a master
passcode to reset any previous passcode.
4) In the initial state, use LEDs/Buzzer to indicate the system is in “STANDBY”
mode before the password is set.
5) Once the passcode is set, the locking mechanism will lock the door and
use 12V DC Lamp and Buzzer to indicate the system is in “LOCK” mode.
6) When the correct passcode combination is entered, the locking
mechanism will open and use LEDs/Buzzer to indicate the system is in
7) When an incorrect password is entered, there should be an alarm. The
number of attempts allowed and how the alarm should work is up to
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
You may use buttons/keypads for your passcode inputs and a DC motor as your motorized lock. You MUST use a relay to turn the 12V DC Lamp ON and OFF.
Design the entire layout with your proposed system using the PTK40A Training kit. You are required to utilize I/O ports, interrupt, and timers as a compulsory component of your project. Please be as creative as possible in designing your project. Please refer to the guideline for mini project report in Brighten. TWO (2) students in a group.
Recent Solved Questions
- Computer Programming Assignment, APU, Malaysia Write a C function named CalDeposit() that calculates the amount of deposit money that needs to be prepared by the home buyer
- FIN555: Finance Assignment, DU, Malaysia Choose 2 companies in Bursa Malaysia that have high potential to buy or to be watchlist as recommended by the top Investment Research
- MBM3793: Information Marketing Assignment, UoTS, Malaysia Based on your understanding, by using your own words, define the information products. Do information products consider educational alternatives:
- COMP1030: Write an ARM assembly program to implement the Breadth First Search: Systems Architecture Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- ECO162: Microeconomic Assignment, UITM, Malaysia Students are required to find out pertinent current issues through newspaper articles, published journals, academic magazines et cetera
- Mass Transfer Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Sulfur dioxide (SO₂) is a harmful gas primarily emitted from fossil fuel combustion at the TAPCO power plant
- ELC501: English for Critical Academic Reading Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Human beings harbour a deep need to belong. On a biological level, belonging is survival
- 6G6Z1103: Enterprise Programming Assignment, MMU, Malaysia The assessment for this unit entails the development of a film database web application. The web application will allow users
- Wellness Assignment, MUM, Malaysia A therapeutic diet is a meal plan that controls the intake of certain foods or nutrients. It is part of the treatment of a medical
- BBUI3103: Employment And Industrial Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Identify and discuss tests that are usually considered by the court in determining the employer-employee relationship