EER1001: What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?: Electrical Services for Facilities Assignment,TP, Malaysia
|University||Temasek Polytechnic (TP)|
|Subject||EER1001: Electrical Services for Facilities|
Answers to the 10 questions after self-studying Topic 5
- What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?
- What is Maximum Demand (MD)?
- What is Diversity Factor (DF)?
- Is DF greater than / equal to / less than 1?
- Why MD < TCL?
- What will happen if the estimated Maximum Demand (MD) is too low?
- What will happen if the estimated Maximum Demand (MD) is too high?
- What is load estimation?
- What is Load Density Method (W/m2)?
- List the lighting load density in descending order for School, Restaurant, Bank,and Car park. Which of them needs more power for lighting?
Total Connected Load (TCL)
My home is supplied by 230V and has the following connected electrical loads.
(Omit those appliances with very low power and not frequently and/or consistently used, such as mobile chargers; do not need to count switched socket outlets, SSOs)
Calculate the demand current using I = (Power/230xcosΦxη) x Correction factor
|Demand (without considering DF)|
|Power per unit (W)||Number||Sub-total Load
|Load current Calculation||Current
Calculate the approximate Diversity Factor (DF) The actual electricity utilization of my home in April/May 2020 is _____ kWh.The average used power is: _____Watts
The approximate Diversity Factor is _____
Calculate the Maximum Demand (MD)
The Maximum Demand is: _____ Amperes
My Reflection on Self-Directed Learning
(Share your SDL learning experiences; what you have learned; what difficulties you have faced; your suggestions for effective Self-Directed Learning, etc.)
Get Help By Expert
AssignmentHelper.My is the leading provider of online assignment help in Malaysia. We offer a wide range of services to students, including thesis writing help, essay writing help, and more. Our team of experienced writers can help you with any type of assignment like EER1001: Electrical Services for Facilities and ensure that you get the grades you need to succeed.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBPB2103 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT assignment – OUM
- SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
- MPU3412 COMMUNITY SERVICE Assignment Example – OUM
- BBCE3013: Analyze and describe clearly the proposed issue or problem using appropriate tools or any relevant materials such as graphs: MALAYSIAN ECONOMY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Your Father-in-law has Just Passed Away and Your Spouse wants his/her Mother: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM
- BBUN2103:Evaluate the circumstances that occur prior to the formation of a contract that may impair the validity of the contract: BUSINESS LAW Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CHE471: The rate of heat loss from a tank to the surrounding by convection and conduction is expressed: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Students are required to submit their assignments through JIRA and Only assessments submitted through JIRA will be marked: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- SMP10803: You are planning to venture into one of the agribusinesses in the area in which you live Discuss 3 (THREE) major external forces that will impact your future business: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- BTW1042: Discuss whether the elements required to form a legally binding contract exist between Ben and Tim: Malaysian business law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia