ELC101: Introduction to Instrumentation Course Work, DTCC, Malaysia Our law of contract is widely seen as deficient in the sense that it is perceived to be hampered by the presence
|Delaware Technical Community College (DTCC)
|ELC101: Introduction to Instrumentation
- Our law of contract is widely seen as deficient in the sense that it is perceived
to be hampered by the presence of an unnecessary doctrine of consideration.”
Lord Goff in White v Jones (1995).
- Louis lives alone now that his wife has died. His niece, Beatrice, offers to move in and look after him but warns him that her husband, Charles, is worried that by so doing, they will later be unable to afford a house in the rising property market. Louis reassures them that, although his house is mortgaged, if she and Charles pay the mortgage installments, they will own the house on his death. On this basis, Beatrice and Charles move in. Beatrice, at her own expense, redesigns the living room at a cost of £3,000. Louis is delighted and tells her that he will pay her for her excellent work.
He also visits James, to whom Charles owes £4,000, and offers him half the amount to waive the debt. James agrees and Louis pays him £2,000 in cash. Louis also asks Charles, who is a builder, to construct a new garden wall for £5,000. Charles agrees, but after a day tells Louis that, due to the cost of the special bricks he has specified, Charles cannot continue unless Louis pays him an extra £1,000 for the additional cost of materials. Louis agrees.
Louis has recently visited his financial advisor, Pedro, who warns him that Beatrice and Charles are taking advantage of his generosity. Horrified, Louis asks Beatrice and Charles to leave and tells them that they will not receive a penny of his money. To add to their woes, James is now demanding the remaining £2,000 from Charles. Advise the parties.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Facing difficulties with your instrumentation coursework? Assignment Helper MY is your reliable partner in academic success. Our team of knowledgeable writers can provide you with tailored assistance in your coursework. Our experts also provide online exam help at a very cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BFW3121: Investments and Portfolio Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia The Malaysian stock market is a key economic indicator of the country’s overall economic health
- International Marketing Report, IBAS, Malaysia Assess the market research requirements for international marketing. Analyze how the business case for international
- BBUI3103: Employment And Industrial Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Identify and discuss tests that are usually considered by the court in determining the employer-employee relationship
- ELC501: English for Critical Academic Reading Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Human beings harbour a deep need to belong. On a biological level, belonging is survival
- ECN61104: Financial Economics Assignment, TU, Malaysia: This module is aimed at developing an understanding and application of the financial markets with complete
- OPM530: Introduction to Operation Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Sustainability has gained increased attention in the global volatile setting and has pressed businesses to modify
- BPMG3033: Urban and rural transport management Case Study, UUM, Malaysia What type of transportation mode should be used by ORKID to manage the distribution of their products to the customers
- Economic Principles and Issues Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia In the study of microeconomics, the understanding of Price Elasticity of Demand is paramount to the strategy
- BUSN11076: Strategic Business Project Dissertation, UWS, Malaysia Critically evaluate research approaches and methods in the context of business and management
- Marketing Management Dissertation, TU, Malaysia RedMart, HappyFresh, and Honestbee are a few names you probably have already heard of if you like having fresh