ENT600: Technology Entrepreneurship Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia A case study is an account of an activity, event, or problem that contains a real or hypothetical situation
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||ENT600: Technology Entrepreneurship|
A case study is an account of an activity, event, or problem that contains a real or hypothetical situation and includes the complexities you would encounter in the business. Case studies are used to help you see how the complexities of real life influence decisions. The term case study refers to both a method of analysis and a specific research design for examining a problem. Analyzing a case study requires you to practice applying your knowledge and your thinking skills in a real situation. To learn from a case study analysis you will be “analyzing, applying knowledge, reasoning and drawing conclusions” (Kardos & Smith 1979).
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
A successful case study analyses a real-life situation where existing problems need to be solved. It should:
- Relate the theory to a practical situation; for example, apply the ideas and knowledge discussed in the coursework to the practical situation at hand in the case study.
- Identify the problems.
- Select the major problems in the case.
- Suggest solutions to these major problems.
- Recommend the best solution to be implemented.
- Detail how this solution should be implemented.
Get Help By Expert
At AssignmentHelper.my, we understand that completing a assignment can be a daunting task, especially if you're juggling multiple deadlines. That's why our team of experienced assignment writers in Malaysia is on hand to provide ENT600: Technology Entrepreneurship assignment help whenever you need it. We can help with everything from researching and providing case study help to proofreading and editing it. Plus, you can also check our ENT600 assignment sample for free, so you know the quality of work you can expect from us.
Recent Solved Questions
- FIN 358: Investment Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Common stock and preferred stock differ significantly in several ways. Most holders of preferred stock
- BUSN11076: Strategic Business Project Dissertation, UWS, Malaysia Critically evaluate research approaches and methods in the context of business and management
- Economics Assignment, UITM, Malaysia Economics is the study of how society manages its scarce resources. Discuss the problem of scarcity in Malaysia
- BAFB4124: Investment Analysis Assignment, UIU, Malaysia Small Investors Berhad, a large foreign mutual fund, is considering investing in stocks on Bursa Malaysia. One of the portfolio
- Toxicology Essay, UM, Malaysia Explain the dose-response relationship of all toxicants. Which one is more potent? Toxicant A or B
- Networks and Networking Assignment, APU, Malaysia You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for the Aman Resort network
- BAC20103: Principles of Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Apply their knowledge in business and accounting
- Essentials of Fintech Assignment, APU, Malaysia The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is keen to work with intermediaries and financial technology (fintech) providers
- Biomechanics Assignment, UOC, Malaysia We expect that you will remember what you learn from writing this paper long after the class is over
- Fundamental of Statistics Assignment, APU, Malaysia Suppose that an accounting firm does a study to determine the time needed to complete one person’s tax forms