SBFS1103: Your Father-in-law has Just Passed Away and Your Spouse wants his/her Mother: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING|
Your father-in-law has just passed away and your spouse wants his/her mother to move in with your family. You know that your mother-in-law does not like you at all; she always finds your faults and blames you for everything, even when your children fell down while playing.
Not only that, she always takes the side of her son/daughter although it was obvious his/her fault, for example, when your spouse forgets to fetch your children from school, she will also blame you for not reminding your spouse.
You know that if your mother-in-law stays longer in your house, you will often quarrel with your spouse, which may eventually lead to divorce. What should you do?
Write an essay consists of the following:
1. Identify the issue (s)/problem(s) of the case by drawing a mind map. You may use any software, or you can draw the mind map physically.
2. Explain your mind map.
3. Assume 3 reasons why your mother-in-law does not like you at all.
4. Relate the six-step in problem-solving and decision making (Figure 4.6) to solve the problem. You may repeat your answer in (1) for the first step of this model.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you're looking for quality assignment help in SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM-SOLVING, then just ask us "do my assignment for me" and we will start working on your assignment right away. At AssignmentHelper.My, we're a team of experienced writers who are passionate about helping students succeed. We'll take care of your assignment from start to finish, ensuring that it meets all the requirements and earns you the grade you want.
Recent Solved Questions
- JUS101: Teras Keusahawanan Assignment, USM, Malaysia Kursus keusahawanan bertujuan memberi pendedahan kepada pelajar mengenai bidang keusahawan dan
- BNRS 6222: Epidemiology Essay, LUC, Malaysia The nursing profession plays an integral role in all aspects of emergencies, including pandemic disease
- STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia A study was conducted to determine the relationship between a driver’s age and the number of accidents he or she had over a 3-year period
- Accounting Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Discuss the Threats and Internal control procedures to prevent these threats by implementing Accounting Information System
- Critical Academic Reading Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia “The Advantages of Fast Fashion for Consumers” The issue discussed by the author demonstrates how the popularity
- Macroeconomics Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia International Monetary Fund (IMF) in their October 2022 publication reported that global economic activity is experiencing
- LIN30105: Critical and Creative Thinking Skills Assignment, TU, Malaysia Looking at cities can give a special pleasure; however commonplace the sight may be. Like a piece of architecture
- Mass Transfer Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Sulfur dioxide (SO₂) is a harmful gas primarily emitted from fossil fuel combustion at the TAPCO power plant
- Computational Thinking Assignment, MU, Malaysia Computational thinking is an approach to problem-solving that involves critical and logical thinking in order to solve problems
- Management Accounting Techniques Assignment, UTM, Malaysia Capital Investment becomes a crucial investment decision in an uncertain economic environment needs to be made