AMCA5203: Basic statistics and research method Assignment, OUM, Malaysia The Assignment Is Intended To Provide Learners With The Opportunity To Grasp The Understanding Of Basic Concepts Of Statistics
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||AMCA5203: Basic statistics and research method|
The assignment is intended to provide learners with the opportunity to grasp the understanding of basic concepts of statistics. It is also intended to provide learners with the skill of designing research in the counseling profession.
REQUIREMENT – TASK 1
Find TWO articles in a journal of counseling that apply Quantitative methodology.
The essay needs to be backed by research, using data that the author has collected using a quantitative approach. The upcoming points of the article should be thoroughly discussed. Compare and contrast these articles based on the ensuing concerns.
i. Statement of the problem
ii. Instrumentation – Do you think the instruments used are suitable? Why?
iii. Validity and Reliability – Do you think the researcher has taken the necessary steps to ensure validity and reliability? Discuss
iv. Major Findings – as a future researcher, do you think the author missed reporting some important findings?
v. Limitation of the statistic used – Do you think that the researcher should use other statistical analyses to gather more information?
vi. Recommendation for future researchers.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
REQUIREMENT – TASK 2
The Research Proposal should include the following elements: an introduction, a brief literature review, a statement of the research problem, methods, implications for practice, and references.
You are required to prepare a research proposal on any topic of your choice.
ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION
This part requires students to participate actively in the MyINSPIRE forum. Discuss the following topics in the forum and submit proof of your participation with your tutor and peers in the forum online discussions.
Write a full report of this data analysis with explanations that are based on steps in hypothesis testing.
1. One-sample t-test. To test the hypothesis that eating fish makes one smarter, a random sample of 12 persons take a fish oil supplement for one year and then are given an IQ test. Here are the results:
116 111 101 120 99 94 106 115 107 101 110 92
Test using the following hypotheses, report the test statistic with the P-value, then summarize your conclusion.
H0: μ = 100
Ha: μ > 100
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Python Assignment, LUC, Malaysia I wanted to automate the post with the text I provided in the code. I’ve tried a number of different approaches
- Managerial Economic Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia What is the maximum amount you would pay for an asset that generates an income of $150,000 at the end of each
- D30IC: Innovation In Construction Practice Case Study, HWU, Malaysia Originally proposed in 2010 by the Malay real estate developer PNB. With the initial foundation and groundworks commencing
- Methodology Case Study, MUM, Malaysia In any industry, few organizations may face communication as a barrier to moving further, and also it can be difficult
- Hydrology Assignment, UITM, Malaysia Direct Runoff Hydrograph (DRH) was observed from the urbanized catchment and rural catchment less than 10% development
- BNNS6322: Pediatric Nursing Essay, LUC, Malaysia Growth and development changes in the first year of life are numerous and dramatic. Though timing may vary from
- Programming Fundamental Assignment, TU, Malaysia Morgan Stark is a child prodigy just like his father Tony Stark when he was young. At five years old, she self-taught herself
- Leadership and Group Motivation Assignment, MMU, Malaysia Identify any business enterprise that you are familiar and discuss
- CIVE2313: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia A horizontal pipe of 25 cm 600 cm long is connected to a water reservoir at one end and discharged freely
- BBMF 3073: Risk Management Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia Risk Management analysis is the discipline of identifying business risk and determining solutions to business risk