AMCA5203: Basic statistics and research method Assignment, OUM, Malaysia The Assignment Is Intended To Provide Learners With The Opportunity To Grasp The Understanding Of Basic Concepts Of Statistics
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||AMCA5203: Basic statistics and research method|
The assignment is intended to provide learners with the opportunity to grasp the understanding of basic concepts of statistics. It is also intended to provide learners with the skill of designing research in the counseling profession.
REQUIREMENT – TASK 1
Find TWO articles in a journal of counseling that apply Quantitative methodology.
The essay needs to be backed by research, using data that the author has collected using a quantitative approach. The upcoming points of the article should be thoroughly discussed. Compare and contrast these articles based on the ensuing concerns.
i. Statement of the problem
ii. Instrumentation – Do you think the instruments used are suitable? Why?
iii. Validity and Reliability – Do you think the researcher has taken the necessary steps to ensure validity and reliability? Discuss
iv. Major Findings – as a future researcher, do you think the author missed reporting some important findings?
v. Limitation of the statistic used – Do you think that the researcher should use other statistical analyses to gather more information?
vi. Recommendation for future researchers.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
REQUIREMENT – TASK 2
The Research Proposal should include the following elements: an introduction, a brief literature review, a statement of the research problem, methods, implications for practice, and references.
You are required to prepare a research proposal on any topic of your choice.
ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION
This part requires students to participate actively in the MyINSPIRE forum. Discuss the following topics in the forum and submit proof of your participation with your tutor and peers in the forum online discussions.
Write a full report of this data analysis with explanations that are based on steps in hypothesis testing.
1. One-sample t-test. To test the hypothesis that eating fish makes one smarter, a random sample of 12 persons take a fish oil supplement for one year and then are given an IQ test. Here are the results:
116 111 101 120 99 94 106 115 107 101 110 92
Test using the following hypotheses, report the test statistic with the P-value, then summarize your conclusion.
H0: μ = 100
Ha: μ > 100
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- EEEB3011: Microprocessor Other, UM, Malaysia One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus
- TA6434: Algorithm And Data Structure Assignment, UKM, Malaysia Write a menu-based program to create a list of records at least 3 data using the queue concept
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education Report, OUM, Malaysia A detailed explanation of what is ‘Child Development Issues’ Detailed explanation to show statistics of Child abuse cases in Malaysia
- ACW1020: Accounting In Business Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TGCB) Is A Leading Rubber Glove Manufacturer
- GACT5113: Managerial Accounting Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia Due to rising labour costs in Malaysia, Domain Computer, based in Singapore, is considering shifting part of its production facilities
- Hubungan Etnik Assignment, UTN, Malaysia An alisisperanan nstitusi agama seperti masjid, tokong, gudhwaraataugerejauntukmengatasikonflik agama di Malaysia
- Management and Science Assignment, MSU, Malaysia Your group is the investment review committee of RT Property Management Sdn Bhd
- F79MA: Statistical Model Assignment, HWU, Malaysia Suppose that you are a trainee actuary working in the mathematical modeling team for a non-governmental organization that is rolling out a micro-credit scheme to support rural communities in developing countries
- SBFS1103 Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay OUM Malaysia The objectives of the assignment are to expose learners to critical thinking, and decision-making skills and enhance the learners
- Stakeholder Management Assignment, LUC, Malaysia The concessionaire of the proposed Petaling Jaya Dispersal Link is seeking a listing on Bursa Malaysia via the reverse takeover