COMPARATIVE ETHICS Essay, AeU, Malaysia Write an essay discussing ethical values and practices in an organization
|Asia e University (AeU)
Q1）Write an essay discussing ethical values and practices in an organization. Your essay should include the following aspects:
- The criteria and condition needed to be an ethical leader.
- As a manager, how would you keep your business and/or others to a high ethical standard in terms of personal ethics.
- The conditions that bring about unethical practices in an organisation.
- The organisational values that you would strive for in an organisation.
- The methods you would employ to ensure compliance to good work ethics.
Q2）CASE STUDY: DISCRIMINATION IN THE WORKPLACE
Whitney, a top graduate from Harvard University in Massachusetts, USA, was hired by a major corporation into a management position. Whitney finished the corporation’s management training program top in her group, and is performing excellently in her position. She is really enjoying her work. However, as an American black woman, she feels isolated, as there are no other black women managers and few women in her area. One night at a company party, she heard a conversation between two of her male co-workers and their supervisor. They were complaining to him about Whitney’s lack of qualifications and her unpleasant personality. They cursed affirmative action regulations for making the hiring of Whitney necessary. Whitney was very upset and wants to quit.
Write an essay discussing the case study by including the following aspects:
- Whether Whitney should quit
- The validity of her co-workers’ evaluation.
- Whether Whitney should confront the co-workers.
- Whether Whitney should go and bring the matter to the supervisor.
- Suggestions of immediate actions Whitney could take?
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Want top-notch Assignment Assistance in Malaysia? Seeking a reputable Essay Writing Service for your Comparative Ethics essay? Your search ends here! Assignment Helper MY is your perfect solution. With seasoned writers and a proven track record, we ensure tailored, high-quality content that meets Asia e University (AeU)'s standards. Need help with FIT2004: Algorithms And Data Structures Assignment? We've got you covered there too. Don't compromise on your academics; get expert help from Assignment Helper MY and excel in your studies. Reach your goals with us!
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU3242: INNOVATION MANAGEMENT Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia A mission statement provides an ideal vision for the company’s future and directs its growth
- Management & Innovation Report, HWU, Malaysia Prepare a detailed report in terms of identifying the current innovation challenges of the organization
- HMEF5113: Statistics for Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Dataset for Assignments 1 and 2 May 2023 Sav was extracted from an experimental research study that was undertaken
- MGT555: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Refer to the Cell Phone survey dataset in Excel, it consists of items such as gender, type of cell phone, usage, carrier
- HRM3183: Omega, Inc., is a small manufacturing company whose sales success or failure rests in the hands: Performance Management Case Study, UPTM, Malaysia
- LEA4173: Academic Research Assignment, SU, Malaysia Identify a topic or research area of interest in designing any software that can be used to solve users’ problems
- STIW3054: Real-time Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia You are required to develop a small system using MAVEN and Java programming language
- ACC4213: Strategic Cost Management Assignment, UH, Malaysia Identify and critically evaluate strategic management accounting techniques applied by two (2) companies in attaining business competitive advantage
- FIN30014: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia Identify ONE financial risk faced by Alphabet Inc given the above scenario Systematically review and critically evaluate research from a variety
- Food Science and Technology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia A tool to estimate food intake – individual/group. The food Composition Table for the USA has been published in 1981