Accounting and Business Finance Dissertation, HWU, Malaysia It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS
|University||Heriot-Watt University (HWU)|
|Subject||Accounting and Business Finance|
This handbook gives an overview of the course procedures and regulations for your undergraduate dissertation. It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS and with the 2021/22 Undergraduate Student Handbook. Students are expected to familiarise themselves with the CANVAS site that supports their dissertation. If you have a question to which you cannot find the answer here, look at the FAQ section on CANVAS first.
The Undergraduate Dissertation gives you the opportunity to carry out an independent in-depth study on a topic of particular interest in an area related to your degree subject. It is not a taught course; you will be drawing on the skills and knowledge you have developed whilst studying for your degree and
especially any Research Methods course(s) you have taken. Throughout the course, you are responsible for your own learning and project management. You will be allocated a supervisor who will support and guide you through the dissertation process, but remember, the dissertation is your responsibility, from identifying an initial viable research idea to submitting the finished dissertation on time.
Your dissertation is effectively two courses, one each semester, each worth 15 credits. A total of 30 credits are awarded and assessed entirely on the basis of the final submitted written dissertation, with the exception of LINCS, see Section B. The criteria used in the assessment reflect the dissertation course learning outcomes, see appendix 1.
There are many resources in the library and on CANVAS to help you with your dissertation. You are expected to identify and use the library resources to extend your subject knowledge and research methods knowledge.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
At AssignmentHelper.my, we provide professional accounting and business finance dissertation writing help to students in Malaysia. Our team of assignment helpers Malaysia is familiar with the requirements of different universities, and we can help you to choose a topic that will meet your needs. We also offer a range of services, including proofreading and editing, to ensure that your dissertation is of the highest quality. In addition, we can provide guidance on data collection and analysis, and we can help you to effectively present your findings. If you are struggling with your accounting or business finance dissertation, contact us today for assistance. We also provide thesis writing help in Malaysia for masters students who are studying at universities such as UTM, UKM, and USM.
Recent Solved Questions
- Guidance and Counselling Essay, MSU, Malaysia Prepare an essay regarding behaviourist counselling as one of the prominent techniques in counselling
- Advanced process integration Assignment, CU, Malaysia Determine the minimum fresh water and minimum wastewater targets for the above system using water cascade analysis
- ITNM5063:Cryptography And Internet Security Assignment, TU, Malaysia What is the MAC address of the web server
- Global Business Strategy Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Aggressive competition among competitors in one industry may lead to a lose-lose situation which in the long run jeopardizes
- SBFS1103: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM, Malaysia Expose learners to critical thinking, and decision-making skills and enhance the learners’ problem-solving skills
- Business Communication Essay, UiTM, Malaysia Formal and informal communication are rather distinct types of modern workplace communication
- Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia Students are required to look through the given articles in HLMS and choose one of the topics which they are comfortable
- Financial Analysis Report, SU, Malaysia You need to find the price, the coupon payment, the current yield, the price at +1 bps, and the PVBP
- Pharmacology Assignment, UKM, Malaysia Today a 25-year-old male presented to the pharmacy and expressed concern to the pharmacist about the frequency
- LLB102A: LAW OF CONTRACT Assignment, HU, Malaysia The High Court in Sri Kajang Rock Products Sdn Bhd v Mayban Finance Bhd  1 CLJ 204 stated at p 206