Accounting and Business Finance Dissertation, HWU, Malaysia It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS
|University||Heriot-Watt University (HWU)|
|Subject||Accounting and Business Finance|
This handbook gives an overview of the course procedures and regulations for your undergraduate dissertation. It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS and with the 2021/22 Undergraduate Student Handbook. Students are expected to familiarise themselves with the CANVAS site that supports their dissertation. If you have a question to which you cannot find the answer here, look at the FAQ section on CANVAS first.
The Undergraduate Dissertation gives you the opportunity to carry out an independent in-depth study on a topic of particular interest in an area related to your degree subject. It is not a taught course; you will be drawing on the skills and knowledge you have developed whilst studying for your degree and
especially any Research Methods course(s) you have taken. Throughout the course, you are responsible for your own learning and project management. You will be allocated a supervisor who will support and guide you through the dissertation process, but remember, the dissertation is your responsibility, from identifying an initial viable research idea to submitting the finished dissertation on time.
Your dissertation is effectively two courses, one each semester, each worth 15 credits. A total of 30 credits are awarded and assessed entirely on the basis of the final submitted written dissertation, with the exception of LINCS, see Section B. The criteria used in the assessment reflect the dissertation course learning outcomes, see appendix 1.
There are many resources in the library and on CANVAS to help you with your dissertation. You are expected to identify and use the library resources to extend your subject knowledge and research methods knowledge.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
At AssignmentHelper.my, we provide professional accounting and business finance dissertation writing help to students in Malaysia. Our team of assignment helpers Malaysia is familiar with the requirements of different universities, and we can help you to choose a topic that will meet your needs. We also offer a range of services, including proofreading and editing, to ensure that your dissertation is of the highest quality. In addition, we can provide guidance on data collection and analysis, and we can help you to effectively present your findings. If you are struggling with your accounting or business finance dissertation, contact us today for assistance. We also provide thesis writing help in Malaysia for masters students who are studying at universities such as UTM, UKM, and USM.
Recent Solved Questions
- BAM7014: Accounting for Managers Case Study, MMU, Malaysia Gable Bhd is a construction company. They are now undergoing the annual audit for the year-end of December
- MGT555: The president of the Automotive Association Malaysia asks for a set of analyses: Distribution Of Age And Online Advertisement Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BMOM5203: Organization and Business Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Based on your reading of journal articles and books on leadership and your observation of the selected organization
- SHAS 3368: Islamic Law of Succession Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia A case was brought before you, as the Registrar in the High Court of Kuala Lumpur. The deceased, whose name was Jaafar
- Understanding Ethics and Civilization Report, USM, Malaysia The explanation of location, the community involved, the year and month the issue happened, and the causes
- Python for Problem Solving Course Work, MUM, Malaysia In case you want to import any packages apart from pandas, matplotlib, NumPy, math, random, Tkinter, pickle
- Project Management Assignment, LUC, Malaysia Construction is one of the important industries which contributes to the economic growth in Malaysia
- Safety, Health and Welfare Assignment, AMU, Malaysia What are the lessons we have learned in the past from handling Covid 19 Pandemic to prepare for any anticipated new outbreak
- PGBM156: Strategic Management in an International Context Report, UOS, Malaysia Demonstrate critical understanding and application of relevant strategic management and leadership principles
- Finance 2 Course Work, UM, Malaysia Perform an analysis of the overall stock market and economy of Malaysia for the next 6 months. Your analysis MUST include