Organizational Behaviour Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia The Great Wall restaurant is an extremely popular restaurant in southwest Kuala Lumpur. It is located in and is part
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
The Great Wall restaurant is an extremely popular restaurant in southwest Kuala Lumpur. It is located in and is part of a 3-star hotel that borders the flowing Gombak River. The hotel itself is not very popular and its occupancy rarely exceeds 60 percent. The restaurant however is quite successful and has an average yearly turnover of RM1, 900,000 per annum. In fact, when the hotel’s occupancy is low it is the restaurant that supports the hotel.
The chef and the assistant chef manage the kitchen and the restaurant floor is managed by the Food and Beverage manager and the supervisory staff. In the kitchen, there is eighteen staff. On the floor, there is fifteen staff. The kitchen chef and his staff are most qualified and very experienced. The floor staffs on the other hand are mainly university students who are fresh out of university.
The restaurant seats 200 customers and is open six days a week except for Sundays. And it usually runs at full capacity. There is an invisible territorial division between the kitchen and the restaurant floor. The management realizes this and has sought ways to reduce that demarcation to allow for greater efficiency and cohesiveness of the kitchen as a whole.
Many new technological approaches were introduced since 2005 to try and make the operations seamless. The latest KEX system manages housekeeping assignments and logically prioritizes the restaurant’s orders, based on defined criteria, via an iPod Touch. Additionally, the information management system manages the orders and billing across the restaurant, bar, and reception.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Assignmenthelper.my is the perfect solution for pay someone to do assignment! Our team of experts is highly qualified and can provide you with a custom-made assignment solution tailored to your specific needs. With our years of experience, you can trust us to help you get the grades you deserve. Plus, each member of our team undergoes a rigorous quality assurance process so we can ensure that our services meet your high standards. So why wait? Get in touch with our assignment writing experts today and see how we can help make your life easier!
Recent Solved Questions
- Prevention and Detection of Corruption and Procurement Fraud Assignment, LBS, Malaysia You have been hired as a Fraud examiner by Polaris Co to investigate Financial statement fraud in their organization
- CES3013: Social and Current Issues in Computing Assignment, UOW, Malaysia Evaluate the implications of social and ethical issues in the development of information systems. Demonstrate awareness of the nature
- DBAF2003: Principles of Accounting Assignment, UoC, Malaysia On 1 January 2011, Yen had two vehicles for use in his business. Vehicle X was bought several years earlier for £7.500
- Biology Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia Metabolomics is a comprehensive study of organisms at the level of the metabolite. The emergence of metabolomics
- Issues in Global Business Essay, TU, Malaysia Why do you think Toyota decided to adapt the existing plant in Melbourne rather than build one from the ground
- MOSFET Circuits and Fabrication Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) is the backbone of modern electronics
- Cyber Forensics & Information Technology Assignment, LBS, Malaysia Describe windows system artifacts, Outline the key artifacts from the windows operating system
- Toxicology Essay, UM, Malaysia Explain the dose-response relationship of all toxicants. Which one is more potent? Toxicant A or B
- Corporate Reporting Current Issue Assignment, SU, Malaysia The impact a company is having on the environmental, social, and economic structure of society. In post COVID-19 world
- BBGO4103 Organisational Behaviour Report, OUM, Malaysia Workforce concerns have been a hot topic of discussion in Malaysia’s many industries