LAW416: Business Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Karim ordered 100 packets of gummy bears from Julie. He instructed Julie to pack 20 packets in 5 boxes to be sent
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||LAW416: Business Law|
Karim ordered 100 packets of gummy bears from Julie. He instructed Julie to pack 20 packets in 5 boxes to be sent on 25 March 2022 morning. Julie, who was trying to save costs packed 25 packets in 4 boxes. The day Julie tried to send the Gummy bears, her car broke down and she only managed to send them on 26 March 2022. Karim inspected the items and found out that there were ants in some of the packets. Karim was furious and refused to accept the goods. Advise Karim on his rights and any remedies available for him.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Assignmenthelper.my offers the best online exam help for students in need of expert support. Our experienced tutors provide comprehensive and personalized solutions for a range of subjects, including Mathematics, Science, History, and more. Our assignment help website is user-friendly, accessible, and available 24/7, ensuring that you receive the help you need, when you need it. Join our thousands of satisfied students and take the first step towards a brighter future today!
Recent Solved Questions
- Culture & Organizations Case Study, UKM, Malaysia Describe briefly the organization, its purpose, and its business. Research is required, with at least 2 references
- AFT1033: Principle of Economics Case Study, UOM, Malaysia Tourism and Culture Minister Nazri Aziz says the proposed capping of seasonal increases of airfares will be good
- DHT 541: Tourism and Hospitality Economics Assignment, CUM, Malaysia Tourism is the generic term to cover both demand and supply that has been adopted in various forms and used
- Construction Law Assignment, Uitm, Malaysia Explain to Fairuz the validity of the agreement and illustrate your answer with relevant cases under the law of contract
- Managerial Account Course Work, UPM, Malaysia Slow Stool Company Is debating the use of direct labor cost or direct labor hours as the cost allocation base
- Management Science Case Study, MUM, Malaysia RT Property Management Sdn. Bhd. is a property management company located in Kuala Lumpur. As a property manager
- ACC116: Introduction to Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Earmax Bhd. is a company that involves in the business of manufacturing speakers for a home theatre company
- Employee Mental Health Research Paper, MUM, Malaysia If employees’ well-being and mental health are not in stable position they are also not able to focus on their tasks
- CCP406: Rapid Application Development Assignment, HWU, Malaysia To develop a website using Rapid Application Development methodologies, tools, and technologies
- Contract Law Course Work, IIUM, Malaysia Our law of contract is widely seen as deficient in the sense that it is perceived to be hampered by the presence of an unnecessary