MPU3412 COMMUNITY SERVICE Assignment Example – OUM
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||MPU3412: COMMUNITY SERVICE|
Community service is an important activity to promote goodwill between the community and the environment. The proper planning for community service will provide impact even an individual to undergraduates at the university in providing services and commitment to the community either at the village, district, state, or the national level.
As an undergraduate at the university, it is crucial for you to lead a community service program that can benefit the community in your surroundings. This program should be implemented by you with a sense of full responsibility and vigorously so that the community service goals are reached.
The goals of community services are as follows:
- Fostering a sense of love and equality;
- Fostering and application of knowledge, skills, and civic practices;
- Contributing through volunteering;
- Become patriotic citizens; and
- Practicing a healthy lifestyle
For this assignment, you need to choose a community service in the following list:
- Community service at school/kindergarten
- Community service in the recreational area
- Community service at the village community hall
- Community service at the orphanage
- Community service at home old folks
- Community service at the home of People with Disabilities (OKU)
- Community service with your colleagues at your workplace
- Community service during the marriage feast
- Community service after the occurrence of the disaster like flood and others
- Various community service projects at the village, city, and national level
GUIDELINES FOR ACTION:
- The assignment must be completed by doing the planned activities provided as follows:
- Activity 1 – Planning and implementation of community service. Limited
- Activity 2 – Video recording (The duration of the recording is between 5-20 minutes) [Please include a link to access your recordings in your assignment].
- Activity 3 – Reflective journal. Limited to 3 pages
- Activity 4 – Essay question
Explain THREE factors that motivate volunteers like you to involve in community service activity. Limited to 2 pages only.
- You are advised to read all activities and plan the best way to implement them because all the activities are interrelated with each other.
- The YouTube / Google Drive link that is given must be correct and accurate.
- Choose “Unlisted” in the YouTube setting to ensure that the e-grader will have access to your video recorded to assess your assignment.
- If you fail to include your YouTube / Google Drive link in this assignment, you are not allowed to resubmit your assignment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
AssignmentHelper.My is the leading provider of custom assignment writing services in Malaysia. We have a team of academic writers who are experts in a variety of disciplines, and we can help you with any type of assignment like MPU3412: COMMUNITY SERVICE. So if you need help with your next assignment, essay, research paper, etc. be sure to contact AssignmentHelper.My. We'll be happy to help you get the grades you deserve!
Recent Solved Questions
- BBCE3013: Analyze and describe clearly the proposed issue or problem using appropriate tools or any relevant materials such as graphs: MALAYSIAN ECONOMY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
- BBPB2103 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT assignment – OUM
- OUMH1303: Describe Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Language in Expressing Formal: English For Oral Communication Assignment, OUM
- BTW1042: Discuss whether the elements required to form a legally binding contract exist between Ben and Tim: Malaysian business law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BBEK1103: The purpose of this assignment is to develop learners’ ability to apply the concepts of demand, supply, and elasticity: Principles Of Microeconomics Assignment, OUM
- MPU3412: Writing a Reflective Journal about the Community Work: Community Service Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Students are required to submit their assignments through JIRA and Only assessments submitted through JIRA will be marked: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- BBUN2103:Evaluate the circumstances that occur prior to the formation of a contract that may impair the validity of the contract: BUSINESS LAW Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CHE471: The rate of heat loss from a tank to the surrounding by convection and conduction is expressed: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia